Saturday, August 22, 2009

July Cards are finally getting posted...

So I finally have time to scan all of these cards in and post them. I know who made some of the cards, but not all of them, so I'm going to do one post per card that way if it's your card you can post a comment about it! Even if I know you made it, feel free to post a comment about how you made it or something like that. I thought it might help so we could all leave comments about the cards individually too. Enjoy!

PS- I did notice that the more dimensional your card, the worse the scan- sorry about that!

2 comments:

The Garbison family said...

I love the "odd"-sized cards but do not have templates for envelopes for them. Can anyone suggest a good website for envelope templates? Or a simple one you can buy somewhere? (I do not have a Cricut)

katielyn said...

My friend Melanie suggests Paper Plus on Extension and...???Broadway? University? It might not even be on Extension. Sorry- I'm a lot of help. I usually by envelopes in bulk from Anchor Paper. But you have to buy about 500- so it works with my clubs, but for just needing a few it probably wouldn't work. Taina gave me a few packs of 5x5 clear ones but I don't know where she got them... I don't know of any places where you can buy single envelopes. Sorry.